Step by Step Method
- Enter into the state of Ihram at the Miqat with the intention of performing both Hajj and Umrah.
- Proceed to Makkah where you will begin the rites of Umrah.
- Upon reaching Makkah, perform Tawaf al-Qudum.
- Perform two Rakats of Salah at Maqam Ibrahim (if possible) and partake in the drinking of Zamzam water.
- After Tawaf, Sa’i can be performed immediately or it can be delayed until after the performance of Tawaf al-Ziyarah. Delaying the Sa’i is recommended.
- The performance of these rites will qualify as your Umrah.
- You must not perform Halq or Taqsir. You should remain in a state of Ihram between Umrah and Hajj and only relinquish it on Yawm al-Nahr.
Read our detailed Umrah guide.
- You will go to Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah where you will perform all the rites and actions of Hajj.
- An animal sacrifice is required for Hajj al-Qiran. Sacrificial animals are available in Mina and should be able to be arranged through your agent.
Read our detailed Hajj guide.